It can not be understood why there are still areas that suffer the militarized police ravages that do not use this easy and so effective tactics.
First of all the wheels are not punch, but cut to be precise. Cutting wheels in any of its variety and situatios [Here Manual in spanish] is by far the easiest, cheapest and most effective method to counterrest its immediate repressive action.
Especially organized in coordinated parties of "Wheel Hunters" (see below).
I.e. a campaign of 20 vehicles per day for a week would collapse car cranes, workshops and some stocks. To increase the kaos, also cut the wheels of these same car cranes.
We agree that burning vehicles is in any case the most effective and definitive but has a number of drawbacks: alert all the rest of cops, reinforcements are call, they use to carry fire extinguishers in their vehicles, they will be likely to initiate an CSI investigation and request CCTV records, which could initiate a repressive campaign, if you get caught in the action they will charge you with terrorism and murder attempted, and much more dangerous, you will face a shot instead of a blow.
The easiest target to punctureare are the unattended cars and motorcycles. These are surely not part of the patrols involved in demonstrations or raids. That means that is less effective.
The most important objetive to be punch are POLICE VANS. They are the preferred objectives since it can stack 6 to 10 hitmen and its action.
- Wait for the van to be stop, empty and the pigs away. Obviously if there are pigs inside they will jump out to defend it.
- Inside there will always remain the driver, but he will not get out unless he catches real fire. Of course, he will alert his teammates by radio.
The easiest is to move by motorcycle or bike, even on foot, and puncture unattended vehicles.
It is not difficult, but dangerous, to cut wheels at the height of a police intervention when two conditions are met:
- the cops decrease the attention in the vehicle, they are distracted and
- they are away from the vehicle so that they would not reach you in a foot race.
- Sneak: If they are distracted with something but close to the vehicle, be very careful and use stealth and concealment to evoid alert them. Not recommended due to the risk of alert.
- Distraction: The cop have to be far from the vehicle so even if they are aware of you they can not reach you running. In that case you will not even need any stealth. Take advantage of the opportunity and run. Have ready an escape route. Not recommended due to reveal you in fraganti.
Pack Hunters of 2 or more people. RECOMENDED as it combines distraction and stealth, creating the necessary diversion to hit furtive and safely.
- One person per wheel, minimun 2 wheels, preferably the one behind the co-driver, sneaky approaching from the blind spot of the vehicle, take the opportunity to cut the wheel. Estimated time: 5-10 seconds.
- One or more taunt the hitmen to catch their attention and if possible make them move them from their vehicles. Do something that call the attention of the cops and make them move close away from the vehicle. Some times a riot, or a fake fight, or just insulting.
Estimated time: the one the cops take to stay away from the car or van. They usually have little patience.
Whatever you do, not get caught!
More information at: "Sabotage techniques: how to puncture wheels and tires" Es 17.3.2012
Spanish version: Técnicas de Sabotaje: "Cazadores de Ruedas" vs Vehículos Policiales 8.3.2020